Having your own website is a business basic that every agent should have. It is your 24/7 online presence where you can promote your listings, sold properties, where you sell and offer all potential clients a branded place to research you. However, to maximize a website’s value, it certainly isn’t just “set it and forget it.” Similar to a car, it can be an extremely useful tool, but you have to drive it for it to have a value.
Here are 8 helpful tips to follow so that you can be sure you are maximizing your website’s potential.
- Add website address to your email signature
- Share regularly on your Facebook and Linkedin networks (Links to your listings and blog posts work great!)
- Promote on your next mailer
- Create an email blast showcasing your website and send it to your contacts (we offer affordable solutions)
- Launch a simple a Facebook ad to target towns or zip codes for potential buyers (we offer affordable solutions)
- Include your web address in any print advertising that you are doing
- Include your web address in any property handouts, beauty sheets or brochures
- Generally promote features on your site like an MLS property search, daily email of property updates or similar things that your website offers
Are you interested in assistance with building your own agent website or need help promoting the one you have? Contact us today and let us help.